Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New York City

It all started when I went to the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) and they handed me a mimosa at 10:30AM- they won my heart. Now the next step is getting in to the school. The one thing I'm most excited about this possible opportunity, especially since New York City has soooo many vegan and gluten free cuisines. EEEP. However, Philadelphia is still my favorite city, and it stinks that a college like this isn't located there. Wah :[


My mom and I found the greatest place in the entire world- Beyond Sushi. We saw an advertisement for the place in VegNews, and we wanted to try it out. Oh my goodness it was heaven! The place was soooo tiny, but it doesn't matter because their food was big and tasty! We ended up getting just about every roll on the menu- the rolls on top are Spicy Mang and I think Green sominsomin (I forget!). On the bottom, I got a rice paper wrap with buckwheat noodles, carrots, cucumber, veggies, and a cashew sauce that was absolutely AMAZING. If you're in the city- Yelp it and I promise you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment