Friday, September 21, 2012

Birthday Celebration!




It's my...humph..22nd birthday; definitely not as enthralling as my last birthday. But the good news? My mom came to visit penn state! I'm so blessed to have an awesome group of friends as well as a wonderful family that is always there for me.

My lovely friend Anna from Dolce Vita made me the MOST.DELICIOUS.PIECAKE.EVER. Oh She Glows was her inspiration...and my oh my I'm in love with this blogger! She's pretty awesome, and I'm sure if you read my blog you definitely have seen "oh she glows".

My mom went to Zola's in State College and I got a coconut lentil dish, espresso, and a cake made of ALMOND FLOUR. gluten free, and vegan. Say WHATTT. It was an awesome, delicious evening- and the best part? My mom got me gift cards to WEGMANS- literally the best birthday present you could give someone turning 22 <3 <3 <3

Bills sweet potato mash with a lattice chip <3 #vegan #glutenfree

Coconut Lentils with Grilled eggplant #vegan #glutenfree



made with almond flour, and absoultely DELICIOUS. #vegan #glutenfree

No comments:

Post a Comment