Tuesday, July 17, 2012

White Wine Sangria + Secret!

My blog-love has been slacking lately, and I sincerely apologize to my viewers. It's been a roller coaster of a week- lots of awkward drama, work-related stress, school work, and parties. Woops, did I admit to the last one? Yeah, hangovers in need of cure. But to say the least, I ended up misplacing my phone for a week- aka no photography :[ I did fine with everything except that, especially since I made some awesome Indian dishes which I couldn't capture but would've been delightful for my blog. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to recreate them!

Speaking of parties- oh wait, were we talking about them? Well we are now! I feel like I don't have many drink recipes, and I spontaneously concocted this one moments before heading out to my friends lakehouse. Literally, so easy; and may I say so refreshingly dangerous?I've begun to just make these and bring them to parties, since the choice of alcy is usually 1) beers on beers, 2) cheap vodka not pleasing to the estomago. Not only is it neeevil (nice and evil- spongebob), but it could work as a sweet homemade gift idea too! The best part? It literally takes 5 minutes to make (and even less time to finish) It's that good- trust me.

Fruit de la fruit White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc White Wine (or your favorite white wine works)
- 1 Mango, diced
- Handful of blueberries
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice

1. Pour 1/4 cup of the white wine into a water bottle and put in refridge for later use
2. Pour in 1/4 cup pineapple juice into wine bottle, as well as your mango, strawberries and blueberries
3. Shake it up a little and serve chilled!
Iggy pic: Abercrombie and Fitch pose
Also! before you head off- I've been thinking of creating a secondary blog, focusing on kale and providing more nutritionally-based recipes. My love for kale is rather obsessive, and many people have been telling me I should make a blog specifically for it! Well, not really I just want to make a blog for kale lol. I just need ideas for a name of the blog. 

SOO if you have any suggestions e-mail me at aml5503@psu.edu or post a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment