Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kickoff to the Flyers Playoffs

Oye vay mamamia! These flyers playoffs are going to be intense. First game was tonight (overtime winner thanks voracek) and I don't know if my little heart can handle more of these games! But, it's been kinda yuck out since we got back from easter, so me and Bill decided to make some cookies! However, the cookies weren't homemade- we found this gluten free, egg free, dairy free premade cookie mix and instantly we were hooked. Well, I was at least; Bill just went along with my excitement.

At first, I was a little nervous, I'm all about making stuff from scratch- I rarely buy premade stuff. My salad dressings are all homemade for peet's sake! But Bill and I just saw this and wanted to try them because we were in a rush for a sugar rush! kneeslap 
Eat pantry "Sugar Momma" Cookie Dough. Gluten Free. Vegan. And flippin amazing. go to www.eatpastry.com to find out where you can buy it in your town. I swear to you- they have so many other options and I want to try them because not only is this cute, but it is AWESOME.
i want.some.more

oh and iggy's newest hideout for when Bill is screaming and running around for the flyers. AYE...it's gonna be a long season! F L Y E R S

No comments:

Post a Comment