Monday, April 23, 2012

Breakfast + Shopping!

This weekend was such a delight! Although it was Blue and White Weekend at Penn State, I had to go home for my best friend's little sister's sweet 16. I know- I haven't been to a sweet sixteen since I was sixteen and that was like...5-6 years ago! Yikes! But it was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got to see my dream team <3 

The next day, my mom took me business casual shopping! Ahhh crazy how fast life gets at you. Well, I didn't want to overload on a big breakfast because my mom and I were going to seasons 52 to eat ( my FAVORITE place besides The Loving Hut!), but I had to eat! So I made this quick little snackity snack- Banana, Almond Butter, and Rice Cakes! DELISH! You can put some jam on it to make it even better, but personally Almond Butter and Banana is my probably the greatest combo ever. Ever since "Face" from the old Nick Jr. taught me such an awesome sammich!
We decided to have an early dinner to beat the crowd. Seasons 52 is always soo busy. But this is what I got!!! It's called the Farmer's Market Special- Grilled Tofu, Spicy Snow Peas with grilled shiitake, and steamed beats, carrots, asparagus, broccoli Peppers, and carmelized Onions. It was HEAVEN. It filled me up too! Now, if you want to take the non-gf choice, you can have the sauce and taboouleh that says on the menu, but since I can't eat them, I asked for them without it and my waiter gave me extra vegetables instead! Honestly, without the sauce it was awesome and I felt like I wasn't missing out on anything! Oh please I want some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment