Wednesday, February 22, 2012

'Snow' Day :]

          Decided that today was going to be a personal snow day :]. It's not like I stayed home and did nothing- I just didn't go to classes but I did a little study ^.^ I wasn't feeling too well- I was exhausted all day today. I think it was because of the surgery yesterday that really knocked me out. I woke up at 7 this morning, realized I couldn't even get out of bed I was so tired, and fell asleep until 10. I got myself up, started to walk around, but by 12 I was so tired that I fell asleep until 2PM! Sheesh! And get this- I'm still exhausted, and I've been laying low all day.
         I went to one class- my country club management class- it's my favorite class! Then I went to the library and when I got home from the library made myself a little treat- my homemade nutella and some vegan cream cheese on a GF baguette and I sprinkled it with some flaxseed. YUMM. I love the GF baguettes- they are so easy to toast up! And they taste sooo delicious with the homemade Nutella. I'm telling you people- try to make the homemade Nutella! I made it a few days ago and it never goes to waste (why would anyone waste chocolate!)
        Speaking of chocolate, I ALMOST convinced myself that I was going to give it up for Lent, until I realized that in no way I would be able to do such a thing. I'm still trying to contemplate what to give up for Lent...and I need help!!
         This weekend is state patty's weekend- a huge party the entire weekend at Penn State. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the student-run holiday since I am not a hardcore drinker, but it's an excuse to get to see my friends from home and my brother, who are coming up to visit! :D Plus, it gives me a good excuse to make some irish pancakes and whatnot!! WOOOHOOO!! luck o the irish babayyy. I don't have any recipes for this post, but I have much to say! tehe. But I'm sure after this weekend I'll have oodles of state patty's recipes for here so stay tuned! xoxo
        

No comments:

Post a Comment